Sheerness West Federation

cell 27

Anerley Town Hall was originally Anerley Vestry Hall, built in 1878 for the conduct of public business. In 1900 it became Anerley Town Hall by which time its board of guardians had gained in reputation and Penge had its own Urban District Council. This lasted until 1965 when Penge became part of the London Borough of Bromley.

Share |